RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS (COVID19 related permissions):
- As educators move to remote learning, many are worrying and wondering about reading books aloud online and possibly violating copyright laws. In response, many children’s publishers have temporarily altered policies. Please consult individual publisher websites for additional information.
SLJ COVID-19 Publisher Information Directory
RESOURCES FOR AUTHORS & ILLUSTRATORS:
- Catherine Frank Editorial Services at editedbycatherine.com (specialty: Children’s, YA, and Non-fiction)
- Becca Stumpf at www.beccaedits.com (speciality: MG, YA, and Adult)
- Jennifer Bonnell Editorial at www.jenbonnell.com (speciality: Children’s and YA)
- Josh Funk Guide to Writing Picture Books at www.joshfunkbooks.com/resources-for-writers
- Katie Davis’s Great Kidlit Blogs at katiedavis.com/for-educators/kidlit-blogs
- Kidlit411’s Blogs to Follow at kidlit411.com/2014/01/blogs-to-follow
- Kidlitosphere’s Bloggers in Children’s and Young Adult Literature at kidlitosphere.org/bloggers
- Manuscript Wishlist at mswishlist.com/mswl
- Publisher’s Marketplace at www.publishersmarketplace.com
- Society of Children’s Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) at www.scbwi.org
Attention Editors + Art Directors!
For artist samples, portfolios, agency calendars or Look Books, please contact: teresa(a)bookmarkliterary.com